GOVERNMENT OF MIZORAM
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1 OF 2019-2020
Aizawl, the 30th October, 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant under the project Cyber Crime Prevention Against Women and Children (CCPWC) on Co-Terminus basis. Details of the post is given below:
1. NAME OF POST: Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant.
2. NUMBER OF POST: 1 (one)
3. LOCATION: Aizawl, Mizoram.
4. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
a) Minimum Educational Qualification: BE (CS/IT/E&TC) or Equivalent
b) Desired Educational Qualification: ME (CS/IT/E&TC) or Equivalent
5. DESIRED WORK EXPERIENCE: At least three years of work experience in the field of Cyber Forensic, Cyber Forensic Training with Law Enforcement Agencies.
DESIRABLE: Having additional qualification such as certified Forensic Examiner, certified ethical hacker, certified hacking forensic investigator or certified hacking forensic examiner etc. will be added advantage.
6. OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED:
a) Should demonstrate effective communication at all levels of Department including senior leadership.
b) Should possess problem solving skills via logical and systematic thinking and showcase decision making abilities.
8. MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT (AS ON THE DATE OF APPOINTMENT) :
a) General: 35 years
b) OBC: 37 years
c) SC/ST: 40 Years
9. RENUMERATION: The salary will be maximum Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One lakh) per month depending upon the experience and qualification of the applicant.
10. LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: 15th November, 2019
Recruitment for the above post will be purely on Co-terminus basis for an initial period of one year. The Department will not be liable to convert it into a regular post and there is no scope for regularisation into the Government service.
Interested applicants may download details of the post and application from www.home.mizoram.gov.in or obtain details of the post and application form from Director General of Police, Police Headquarters, Mizoram, Aizawl.
Secretary to the Govt. of Mizoram,