HIRING OF JUNIOR CYBER FORENSIC CONSULTANT
UNDER THE PROJECT
CYBER CRIME PREVENTION AGAINST WOMEN AND CHILDREN (CCPWC)
1. BACKGROUND: Under the project 'Cyber Crime Prevention against Women and Children' sponsored by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Mizoram Police is in a process of setting up a State level Cyber Forensic Laboratory cum Training Centre in Aizawl, Mizoram under the supervision of Superintendent of Police CID Crime. It is proposed that the service of a competent and experienced Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant may be hired for the implementation of the project.
2. NAME OF POST: Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant.
3. NUMBER OF POST: 1 (one)
4. LOCATION: Aizawl, Mizoram.
5. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
a) Minimum Educational Qualification: BE (CS/IT/E&TC) or Equivalent
b) Desired Educational Qualification: ME (CS/IT/E&TC) or Equivalent
6. DESIRED WORK EXPERIENCE: At least three years of work experience in the field of Cyber Forensic, Cyber Forensic Training with Law Enforcement Agencies.
a) DESIRABLE: Having additional qualification such as certified Forensic Examiner, certified ethical hacker, certified hacking forensic investigator or certified hacking forensic examiner etc. will be added advantage.
7. OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED:
a) Should demonstrate effective communication at all levels of Department including senior leadership.
b) Should possess problem solving skills via logical and systematic thinking and showcase decision making abilities.
8. MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT (AS ON THE DATE OF APPOINTMENT) :
a) General: 35 years
b) OBC: 37 years
c) SC/ST: 40 Years
9. RENUMERATION: The salary will be maximum Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One lakh) per month depending upon the experience and qualification of the applicant.
10. LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: 15th November, 2019
11. OBJECTIVE : The prime objective of consultancy is ‘Establishment of State Cyber Forensic Laboratory cum Training Centre’ under CCPWC Scheme to train the Police Officers, Prosecution/Judicial Officers, impart cyber crime awareness among citizens and research and development activities.
12. CONTROLLING AUTHORITY: SP, CID (Crime) Mizoram shall be the controlling authority for Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant.
13. SCOPE OF THE SERVICE:
a) Establishment of State Cyber Forensic Laboratory cum Training Centre
b) Conduct awareness and workshop on Cyber Forensic and Cyber Security,
c) Prepared strategic plan for prevention of Cyber crimes,
d) Review overall project implementation of Cyber Forensic Lab cum Training Centre,
e) Handling installation of tools/software,
f) IT Security Management,
g) Operationalization and maintenance of Lab.
h) Report Generation,
i) Progress presentation,
j) Preparation of training calendar
k) Scheduling and communicating training plan,
l) Conducting training sessions.
m) Evaluating and monitoring the performance of trainees,
n) Providing refresher training periodically,
o) The consultant shall act as the Cyber Forensic Official and Security Consultant to the Department, who shall integrate, plan, successfully implement and deliver all Cyber Forensic/Security related activities for the Department for the period of one year.
14. WORKING HOURS: As per Government of Mizoram norms.
15. LEAVE: Twelve (12) days of Casual Leave will be admissible during one year.
16. TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
a. Recruitment for the above post will be on Co-terminus basis. The department will not be liable to convert it into regular posts. There will be no scope for regularization in the Government service.
b. The appointment will be for an initial period of one year and thereafter the appropriate authority/Committee will consider further extension only on the basis of satisfactory performance and availability of funds.
c. The employee will be terminated automatically at the end of the engagement period unless extended by the Government.
d. If any person wants to resign, he/she can leave after giving one month's notice to the controlling officer or he/she will have to forfeit one month's salary. The person cannot claim pensionary benefits.
e. Controlling officer at his discretion may terminate the contract after giving one month’s notice or salary in lieu without assigning any reason for termination.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Application forms are to be submitted to Director General of Police, Police Headquarters, Mizoram, Aizawl on or before 15th November, 2019. Applications received after the last date of submission will not be considered.